Make a statement. When you do, make it elementally natural, make it green. It’s the trend. Be inspired from today’s blog.
Make your entry way an exclamation point. It opens the home to the rest of your space. It is a body of space that encloses your home’s spirit welcoming and greeting those entering the door. So, why not create drama taking a cue from the force of Mother Earth?
Several of these green boxes lined continuously along a side of an exterior wall on the front of your home will be a collective piece of green living art. Make sure to leave holes on the bottom for water drainnage. I would recommend to water the plants very carefully so the soil does not splatter its way on to the wall.
Ever seen those old granny’s cream and gold bedroom furniture in a thrift store? You can enliven the dreary piece by painting it bold green to give it an updated look. This will make a great accent furniture in a simple room. I would even go as far as change the old scrolly hardware by adding mod clear acrylics. Now that’s style, don’t you agree? Reuse is a great cause for no waste.
And lastly, for laughs:
- Choosing Green Favorites – Home Expert Awards (elocal.com)
- Becoming an Environmentally-Friendly Shopper (everydayhealth.com)
- Green Living Kit – How to Build a Small Greenhouse (scforgreen.com)
- Cheating in a Relationship: How to cope with Jealousy (oleole.com)
- Discover What Green Energy Means For You (fasthotwater.wordpress.com)
- 10 Things I’d love to have in my backyard. (elephantjournal.com)
- Going Green: 5 Green Living Apps (theurbn.com)
- Trend Alert: Green With Envy (fabsugar.com)
- Shoe Closet Envy (redvelvetandwhiskey.com)
- Green with Envy (bollywoodfashionpolice.com)